Impulses/Keynotes/Workshops are short modules with selected expert inputs that prompt managers to consider specific company issues.
- Selected expert presentations as a basis and thought stimulus
- Analysis of specific company issues
- The implementation-oriented handling of strategic topics and current challenges
- Innovation workshop: A one- to two-day workshop with expert participation aimed at determining the current situation and the existent targets, and on this basis, the development of milestones regarding the topic of innovation.
- Strategy workshop: A one- to two-day workshop with expert participation targeted on the definition of strategic tools and approaches, reflection of the own strategy process, as well as an update of internal company strategy.
- Sales Excellence Impulse: Presentation of a study regarding the subject of sales excellence followed by a discussion forum and the preparation of questions of relevance to the company and possible approaches to solutions
We determine your needs and requirements with respect to Impulses/Keynotes/Workshops in the course of our analytical phase.
- ANREI-Reisinger Gesellschaft m.b.H.
- Ennskraftwerke AG
- Eisenwerk Sulzau-Werfen, R. & E. Weinberger AG
- Hauser GmbH
- Hödlmayr International AG
- Kellner & Kunz AG
- Lenzing Plastics GmbH & Co KG
- MIBA AG
- Miele Werk Bürmoos GmbH
- Pappas Holding GmbH
- Raiffeisenlandesbank OÖ
- voestalpine Stahl GmbH