Program and solution development takes place in close consultation with our clients. In order to guarantee the creation and shaping of the new and innovative, we always adopt a flexible and individual approach to process requirements, and if necessary integrate fresh aspects and adapt project structures.
This enables your managerial personnel to make lasting progress and ensures the enhanced, long-term effectiveness of our measures. A significant factor in success is a targeted practical orientation, which involves the handling of existing themes from company content and their inclusion in the management training modules.
The further development and qualification of your managers not only involves the strengthening of individual potential and competences, but also indirectly the advancement of your organization.
We carry out assignment explanation and analysis of both the actual and the target situation in the course of clarification discussions and workshops, or in the form of structured interviews (IN.SPIRE Leadership Footprint).
- Assignment clarification discussions and workshops: We throw light on the initial situation, the general challenges facing the company and in particular those confronting the selected target group together with the board, the executive management and/or those persons responsible for human resource development. On this foundation, we draw up the requested and necessary development steps, which are to be implemented in the course of a project.
- IN.SPIRE Leadership Footprint: Using structured interviews with decision-makers and persons in key positions, both the actual and target managerial status are determined. The findings are then collated in the form of a report (including an outline concept) and presented.
- During the orientation phase, the concrete needs of the target group foreseen for your management project are established. The orientation of the content is determined and the framework conditions for the development program marked out.
- If required, the central managerial competences of special significance within the company can be summarized in the form of a competence profile.
- Selected managerial tiers within the company can be tested with regard to these competences by means of potential analyses and orientation discussions. The results can then be used as a platform for decisions and the nomination of persons for further training programs or competence-oriented further development.
Possible areas of application: talent management, successor planning and individual manager development
The findings from the first two phases constitute the main basis for the detailed concept of the project and its customization.
- Drawing up of your measures for manager development in both a contentual and organizational regard, and the coordination of all those involved
- Trainer selection in line with corporate culture, business segment and target group
- Regular briefings with all the participating trainers
- Integration of existing instruments and data from the company
- Targeting of the content on the organization’s strategic objectives and the current challenges that it faces
Implementation commences following the preparation of the concept and the tailoring of the manager development measures. During this phase, LIMAK IN.SPIRE combines instruments for managerial and organizational development.
In the managerial development area the focus is on the personal, contentual and leadership-related advancement of the trainees. In cooperation with the project manager it will be discussed how you can create appropriate time resources and framework conditions required for implementation and thus, as a company, can substantially steer the learning success:
- Individual value discussions for the definition of the respective development targets
- Tailor-made modules regarding selected leadership and managerial topics
- Individual leadership sparring
- Fireside chats with executive managers and/or experts
- Project working and case studies relating to specific company topics
In the organizational development area, we focus primarily on the targeted integration of content within a corresponding context and involve both decision-makers and persons in key positions. Topic preparation takes place on the basis of internal company data and facts, as well as the use and broadening of internal instruments.
Consolidation and evaluation phase
- A constant focus on implementation within the framework of follow-up and project assignments
- The ongoing evaluation of individual and organizational development
- The determination of the extent to which the target situation established at the outset has already become the actual situation and the identification of further development potential
- Workshops with decision-makers for the implementation of the learned content
- Pinpointing of the need for further development measures