The program offers an excellent overview of the digitization-related trends and possibilities, which in particular relate to marketing and corporate communications. An important model for the development of digital strategies is the customer experience journey, which maps out the individual phases of the purchase decision process transited by the customer. The touch points in the course of this journey constitute the basis for the marketing concepts and measures communicated during the program. The participants obtain an ability to develop a digital marketing strategy and also receive specialist knowledge in areas such as performance marketing (SEO, SEA, analytics), content, social media and mobile marketing, website and e-commerce. Special attention is paid to the legal framework and the aim is to develop a digital marketing concept for actual realization in the participants’ companies.
Digital Marketing and Communication Strategy
- Learn to think digitally and address the topic of digitization
- Become acquainted with the significance of the interdependencies between the individual areas and possibilities, and take these into account during strategy design
- Learn about the transfer of company strategy to the digital marketing strategy via the marketing strategy
- Acquire strategic techniques and methods for the creation of a digital (marketing) strategy
- Get to know the basic principles of customer experience and the customer journey
- Learn about customer experience management and its effects, as well as techniques for its assessment
During this module you obtain an overview of the techniques and methods employed in the strategy development field and strategic thinking within a digital context. You receive a review of digital marketing trends and learn how to draw up and use a customer journey for the concept and design of the customer touch points.
Teaching Language: German
Tools and Conditions in Digital Marketing and Communication
- Performance marketing – become acquainted with concepts for search machine marketing and optimization, and the related measures
- Obtain an insight into the possibilities offered by digital marketing analytics for activity assessment and improvement
- Learn about e-mail and affiliate marketing, and display advertising
- Acquire website design and optimization techniques
- Learn about conversion measurement parameters and methods
- Receive an insight into e-commerce planning
- Become acquainted with content management and social media marketing, as well as their employment
Receive insights into the framework conditions of digital marketing and communication
During this module you become acquainted with and learn to use multifaceted, digital marketing tools for your own company. You are thus able to recognize what is important for the correct employment of these tools and where the chances and risks exist, especially against the background of the legal framework conditions, e.g. data protection and intellectual property rights.
Teaching Language: German
Implementing Digital Marketing Solutions and Benchmarking
- The transfer of strategic considerations to your own area of activity
- The identification of the concrete challenges of digital marketing in your own company
- Definition of the implications for your own digital marketing strategy
- The drawing up of an action plan, subject to adherence to the (legal) framework conditions for your own organization
- Preparation of a resource plan and schedule for realization
- Receipt of the latest impulses and benchmarks
In this module you prepare concrete managerial measures, which are suited to dealing with the issues resulting from digital marketing. You draw up an implementation plan by deducing the need for action in response to a concrete digital marketing challenge, which ideally relates directly to your current area of professional activities.
Teaching language: German
Personal Leadership Check (optional)
Recognise your individual areas with scope for development through a personal potential analysis and in-depth coaching units. With the aid of the analysis, you can reach conclusions regarding your targets, strengths, preferences and potential. Tailor-made realisation advancement then takes place in the course of personal coaching.
- The development of an online marketing strategy
- The recognition and use of current trends, methods and tools
- The analysis and optimization of the means employed
- An understanding of social media and content as a core factor
- A command of the customer journey concept as a basis for successful online marketing