The use of digitization potential in both the direction of process optimization and the implementation of new products, services and business models requires more than just technological possibilities. Pronounced leadership and change competences on the part of managers constitute a major factor in a successful digital transformation.
The Digital Transformation and Change Management MBA program offers you the tools needed to implement change and structural development initiatives on an individual, group and organizational level, and support the transformation processes triggered by digitization. Your know-how makes you a competent expert for holistic planning and the accompaniment of change management implementation and organizational development measures in the course of digital transformation.
STRATEGIC CHANGE: DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- Change dynamics within an organizational context
- The interplay of competence development and use within the context of digitization
- The strengthening of change competences for digital transformation
- Organizational design in order to provide analogue and digital business models with room to develop
- The “golden rules of change” and good practice recommendations for transformation processes
During this module, you learn about the fundamental mechanisms involved in change management and how to recognize the central challenges and characteristics of your leadership role in the process of digital transformation. You discover how individual and organizational change processes can be initiated during digitization projects through targeted measures, and identify the sources of resistance and drivers involved. You obtain the knowledge needed to recognize which methods and measures are suitable for the attainment of concrete objectives in order that you can both successfully accompany major course changes in your company and also initiate gradual improvements in the working and managerial day.
INDIVIDUALS AND TEAMS IN DIGITAL CHANGE
- The basic principles and intervention methods in team development processes within the context of the digital transformation
- The design of work contexts for virtual teams
- The employment of group dynamic initiatives
- The beneficial use of systemic-constructivist coaching techniques within a digital change context
- Understanding and guiding group processes
- The analysis of group structures and dynamics
In the course of this module you come to understand leadership and change competences as a major factor in a successful digital transformation. You obtain coaching competence and action-oriented team building know-how in order to improve your managerial performance and push ahead with changes on an interpersonal level in the digital age. A more profound knowledge regarding group dynamics during transformation processes also enables you to engender further team development and provide guidance through change processes. Equally, you also facilitate new forms of cooperation through team virtualization, which in turn creates a marked improvement in organizational performance capacity.
ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE: DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- The aims and methods of business process optimization during digital change
- The analysis and development techniques relating to organizational design variables such as culture, strategy, technology and structure
- The digital support of strategic reorientation
- The guidance of comprehensive transformation processes on a structural and organizational culture level
- Targeted restructuring and downsizing
- The initiation and completion of organizational development processes
This module familiarizes you with the main levers of change and the development of complex organizations. You learn about the methods and techniques of business process optimization and organizational development in the course of digital change processes, in order to achieve lasting competitive advantages for your company. Furthermore, you come to recognize the connections between culture, technology and structure and acquire a set of methods that allow you to make suitable interventions for the support of transformation.
Personal Leadership Check (optional)
Recognise your individual areas with scope for development through a personal potential analysis and in-depth coaching units. With the aid of the analysis, you can reach conclusions regarding your targets, strengths, preferences and potential. Tailor-made realisation advancement then takes place in the course of personal coaching.
- Control transformation processes in the course of digitization in a targeted manner and handle fears, uncertainties, conflicts and resistance functionally
- Promote digital growth through the interplay between organizational culture, strategy, technology and structure
- Take tough change measures – use targeted restructuring and downsizing
- Accompany change processes in a sustained manner
- Obtain a knowledge of organizational and process optimization methods and techniques, and how to use them in practical cases