TAKE A SUCCESSFUL LEAD THROUGH OPTIMIZATION
The future challenges facing executives demand abilities and knowledge that will facilitate the management of ever-faster change. The increasingly comprehensive networking of information and material flows as a result of digitalization means that holistic thinking is essential in order to differentiate between essential and non-essential information. Such holism will be communicated via operations management, lean management, big data, data mining, process and agile management containing process optimization and by these means managers will be empowered to face the fresh challenges of the digital age.
ACT WITH CERTAINTY ON AN INTERNATIONAL LEVEL
The Innovation Management International MBA offers you the possibility to extend your specialist management study course with an additional stay abroad in the USA or China.
International experience, new contacts, enhanced intercultural competence and expanded professional and personal horizons are just some of the additional capabilities that you will acquire in the course of the study trip.
SHARPEN UP YOU PERSONAL COMPETENCES WITH REGARD TO THE FOLLOWING
- The employment of methods and approaches for the optimization of value added and business process design
- Learning about the challenges of big data & business analytics in processes and their functions
- The analysis, optimization and implementation of cross-sectoral processes
- The advancement of your managerial know-how and the utilization of effective principles and tools
- Lead and further personnel
CREATE CONCRETE ADVANTAGES FOR YOUR COMPANY
- Professionalization of general and holistic process management
- Linkage of the latest scientific findings with practice-oriented assignments of company relevance in the areas of data analytics and business process optimization
- Draw up a tailor-made, comprehensive and company-oriented solution for a self-selected assignment in the form of a master’s thesis.
- Obtain fresh perspectives through the enlargement of the company network to include related or complementary branches
STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT IN A GLOBALIZED WORLD
- Group formation and HR-management
- Marketing and strategic management
- Accounting and balance sheet analysis
- Cost accounting and management
- Investment and financing
- Company management under dynamic competitive conditions
- Preparation and implementation of company strategy in situations which require complex decision-making
The focus is on the communication and implementation of fundamental concepts and instruments in the classic management areas. The scope of issues involved extends from the development of strategic objectives and control, to key indicators and the employment of the most important resource, i.e. the workforce. In particular, the economic planning game simulates the topic of company management under dynamic competitive conditions in integrative fashion.
Teaching language: German
MASTER CHALLENGING MANAGEMENT SITUATIONS
- Assume different managerial roles and be able to use various management styles
- Recognize sources of power as the key to managerial success
- Consciously design communications systems and convey information efficiently
- Motivate employees and influence performance-related behavior
UNDERSTAND TEAMS AND LEAD THEM EFFICIENTLY
- Be able to comprehend and steer group development processes
- Comprehend and design group roles and expectations
- Heighten an awareness of group standards and social sanctions
- Recognize group phenomena and develop decision-making strategies
- Be able to turn individuals into high-performance teams
DESIGN AND STEER CHANGE PROCESSES
- Recognize the reasons for resistance to change
- Develop strategies for the handling of opposition
- Be able to employ persuasive strategies for change
- Develop profound analytical skills and an ability to recognize changes in behavior
- Learn to apply diverse impulses for change
The definitive design of the leadership module is targeted on the competences of the course participants. This allows it to take place in both familiar seminar surroundings and in various, experience-oriented learning environments within the framework of outdoor exercises.
Teaching language: German
The International Management MBA offers you an opportunity to supplement your specialist managerial MBA with an additional trip to Canada/USA or China. The study trips offer an ideal blend of academic program, company visits and networking, and have the topics of strategy and entrepreneurship as their nucleus. This enables you to gather international experience during your specialized managerial MBA.
DATA ANALYTICS AND BUSINESS PROCESS OPTIMIZATION
VALUE ADDED BUSINESS
- Comprehension, analysis and improvement of production planning and administrative processes
- Lean management methods for operational upgrading
- Methods and approaches for value added analysis and optimization
- Result-oriented production system and business model design
You obtain insights into hierarchical production planning and the necessary administrative processes, and also learn about the links between processes, operations and the relevant KPIs. Furthermore, you become acquainted with methods and approaches for both the target-oriented analysis and optimization of value added, and result-oriented, production system design. In addition, you obtain know-how regarding business models and initial application experience.
- Become acquainted with the significance, potential and challenges of big data & business analytics in connection with processes
- Learn how the most important business analytics methods function
- Interpret and evaluate the results of implemented business analytics solutions
- Apply examples from near-production solutions
You will become able to recognize the significance, potential and challenges of big data & business analytics with regard to the processes of a production company, and obtain an overview of the functions of the most important business analytics methods. In addition, you will learn how to interpret and evaluate the results of implemented business analytics solutions.
- Become acquainted with the concepts and methods of quality and process management
- Carry out cost-benefit evaluations of digitalized processes
- Learn about process-agile methodology and the preconditions for its introduction
- Understand the areas of application and critical factors regarding agile methodology and models
You will learn about important concepts and methods of quality and process management, as well as being be able to employ them in a company environment and complete the cost-benefit evaluation of digitalized processes. Furthermore, you will obtain differentiated, contextual knowledge regarding agility, its areas of application and critical factors relating to various methods and models.
Teaching language: German, study materials D/E
The Master’s Thesis and its defense form the integrative conclusion of the MBA program. The aim of the work is to guarantee the transfer of scientific principles to one’s own practical work and thus create brackets around the individual elements of teaching content. For this purpose, a significant question relating to your own company will be dealt with using the acquired, science-based concepts and methods. As a consequence a direct benefit derives for both you and your company.
Personal Leadership Check (optional)
Recognise your individual areas with scope for development through a personal potential analysis and in-depth coaching units. With the aid of the analysis, you can reach conclusions regarding your targets, strengths, preferences and potential. Tailor-made realisation advancement then takes place in the course of personal coaching.
You can use the reflective work that you have to complete in order to advance your individual change competences within your working context. Participative learning groups will assist you during the customizing of a set of methods that is appropriate for your change challenges.
International Management MBA
The International Management MBA offers you the possibility to extend your specialist management study course with an additional stay abroad in Canada/USA or China. The study trips incorporate an ideal blend of an academic program, company visits and networking. You gather international experience and therefore expand your perspectives.