San Francisco/Silicon Valley
September 17th – 23rd, 2023
Application Fee**: €690,-
*Flights, transportation, sightseeing, lodging and meals are not included in the price. Limited number of participants
**Does not apply for current participants and graduates of LIMAK
+43-676 898 664 430
- Learn how business works in the United States
- Understanding the difference between Bay Area, other parts of United States and the world
- Reflect the elements of starting a business at the Silicon Valley
- Discuss about the role of socio, economic, political and ecological impact in Bay Area business
- Develop an idea of how Venture Capital / Angel Investing works in the United States
- Academic program with focus on “Entrepreneurial Leadership” and “Innovation Management”
- Company visits of global acting companies in Silicon Valley
- Real-life case studies & management discussions
- Off-campus social event, networking opportunities and cultural program/sightseeing
Robert Shoffner, Director MBA Programs, Golden Gate University. He teaches graduate and undergraduate management, communication, strategy and entrepreneurship courses, online, in-person and mixed mode through Golden Gate University. He is the Director of MBA and Entrepreneurship Programs and an instructional and curriculum design leader. He is the creator of Executive Education program offerings at GGU where he also serves on the Faculty Senate.
We are back: Study Trip to San Francisco 2022
After a 2-year break due to the pandemic, we are now back at our partner university in San Francisco!
For a week, the LIMAK Austrian Business School and its participants visited San Francisco and Silicon Valley as part of the study trip! In addition to interesting lectures, exciting company visits were also on the agenda.